Corporate Announcement – London Sampson
Five-Star Welcomes Our New Corporate Office Administrator
It is with much excitement that we introduce you to the newest member of the Five-Star team, Mrs. London Sampson, our newly appointed Corporate Office Administrator & Receptionist.
London joins our team with extensive experience in client relations and administrative assistance. Her previous career provided her with ample exposure to various customers in a fast-paced environment; providing professional and articulate telecommunications to assist in determining resolutions and ensuring customer satisfaction She is extremely detailed oriented, a quick learner and able to manage and oversee various tasks simultaneously
London will be assisting Five-Star with both daily field level responsibilities and other corporate organization duties including:
- Effectively managing all incoming/outbound calls with impeccable salutation and directing them to the appropriate departmen/location
- Provide outstanding customer service in processing client requests
- Managing company-wide travel and assisting in the implementation and management of Five-Star’s new AMEX Concur travel program
- Overseeing all business card requests and ensuring accuracy of information and submitting orders in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and complete information of the Five-Star Office Directory – requesting Hotel contact information on a regular basis to ensure all personnel listed are active employees of Hotel, as well as ensuring the Five-Star employee list is updated and all contact information is accurate.
- Assist with ordering apparel, stationary, office display items and client gifts etc.
- Other duties as appointed
When London is not at work, she enjoys traveling within and outside the country, trying new foods and spending time with friends and family.
Please join Five-Star in welcoming London as the newest member of our Five-Star Team!